Tuesday, July 27, 2010

More Scenic Views

    Several weeks ago, I posted pictures of the cabins. Here's another picture --this picture is taken from the road that leads down to the lake. Following the road, the lake is to the left, while to the right, the road curves and goes up a hill, bringing us up, and to the far side of the cabin. Along the stairs you see, going up to the cabin, grow blackberry and thimbleberry bushes. Having eaten my fair share of thimbleberries in my youth, they now hold little attraction to me, but my children seem to enjoy them. The blackberry bushes are very thorny, but will yield some delicious fruit later in the summer, provided we get sufficient rain.

    And here is a photo, taken from cabin. The dock, on the far right, is from where I snapped the earlier 'scenic views' photos. Sadly, the vacation ended too early, but don't they always?Source URL: http://idontwanttobeanythingotherthanme.blogspot.com/2010/07/more-scenic-views.html
    Visit i dont want tobe anything other than me for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive