Friday, December 31, 2010

Another Comment From Professor Maul



    "Heh, look at Hobobob acting all tough with one of his readers. Threatened to mark her as an unhappy customer. Don't be afraid of Hobobob's punk ass. He got all girlie when he watched Bitch Slap because he talked so much shit about women...remember? Hell, I watched that movie from behind my couch and I wasn't frightened like a little girl. I didn't cover my eyes as long as he did when I saw grown men torn to shreds by hot, sexy women. I'm not afraid of Bitches just because of that punk ass movie. Trust me.

    Oh, and another thing. You aren't a Bitch are you? 'Cuz if you are, my name is Hobobob!"Source URL: http://idontwanttobeanythingotherthanme.blogspot.com/2010/12/another-comment-from-professor-maul.html
    Visit i dont want tobe anything other than me for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive