Friday, October 23, 2009

Tales of the Bizarre: Bunnies & Burrows RPG

    I round out today's resource-card-development-avoidance blogs by posting a blog about another little gem from the 1970's: Bunnies & Burrows.

    I tried to find a copy of this cover on the interwebs, so I didn't have to scan my copy of B&B, but I could not find my cover version, only the first printing and the GURPS version. So here is a scan of my copy of B&B, which I presume is the second edition, or perhaps just a reprint with a different cover.

    We actually played this game, back in the day, and had a hoot.
    Source URL: http://idontwanttobeanythingotherthanme.blogspot.com/2009/10/tales-of-bizarre-bunnies-burrows-rpg.html
    Visit i dont want tobe anything other than me for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive