Sunday, January 10, 2010

Too Quick the Day


    I go to the Metropolitan Hospital early Friday morning.

    I expect this to be long and arduous, and meet with the head nurse, Martha and I tell her my predicament that I need something in writing that states that I went to their clinic on a certain day, received treatment and have a followup visit on the 13th of the month. She nods but can't make the letter happen. She'll call Charliqua Lovebiscuit up and confirm everything over the phone. She does, and leaves the information on Charliqua's voice mail.

    I thank Martha profusely. It took moments. Then I head downtown to WECARE, where I wait calmly in their waiting room and I'm soon called in. Charliqua is nice and respectful. A lot different from the combative nature of her emails. I guess now that we are face to face, she does not want to enrage me to do something drastic to her, like using her as a human dustmop and clean the office with her. I am respectful back. She calls Martha to ask for paperwork, and Martha tells her that that is not going to happen. But she'll be glad to confirm that I was there and have a followup appointment.

    Charliqua tells me that I got a two month extention to be evaluated by the mental health profession- als at Metro- politan Hospital. That's good for me, huh? I am done with Charliqua in no time. Finished, and head across town to see Dr A, who was very busy. Eve, his secretary gave me all kinds of things. A Neti pot and a sinus rinse to clean out the nasal passages during the cold weather, and Dr. A gave me a great book, The New Male Sexuality. Very good book. I'm flipping through it and finding it insightful with some excellent chapters. I am very happy.

    We go through the examin- ation, and he tells me that there is a danger. I CANNOT MISS a dosage of my blood pressure medicine, not for a day, because it does irreversible damage to my kidneys, which are failing if I keep this up. Shit. I hear and understand. Easy with the blood pressure. The shit is trying to kill me. Shut my organs down. I'm not going out like that.

    I leave and head home, a big day for me. I stop to buy some Buffalo Wings from the corner barbecue restaurant. It was just wings and hot sauce. Not the best in the world. I can make better with a bottle of Tabasco sauce. I picked up a bottle of wine, and smoked up some dope before getting behind my computer and typing away. Friends come on IM and I talk a bit until the hit to the head gets the better of me and I have to call it a night.

    I'm out in seconds
    Goodnight
    HobobobSource URL: http://idontwanttobeanythingotherthanme.blogspot.com/2010/01/too-quick-day.html
    Visit i dont want tobe anything other than me for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive