Tuesday, February 23, 2010

DOMINO: SHE WHO HESITATES STILL GETS WET FEET!

    It's Tuxy Tuesday and my darling Domino is on the deck bench in the back.  It's still not entirely clear of snow, though we're about 98% there.  In this first picture you can see Domino daintily stepping around the clump of snow.  Heaven furbid, those little tootsies should get wet!

    By the way, these photos are shown in the sequence in which they were taken.


    Domino thinks it's time to go back inside now.  She's had enough fresh air and wants to warm up.

    Hmmmm!  Just more of the white stuff over there.

    That back door is so close, I can taste it!


    Let's see if it's any better over here!


    Brrrrr!  It just looks so icy.  Better not jump.


    Let's try back over this way, again!  That's even worse -- it's just deeper!


    This is such a dilemma!


    What's a girl to do?


    Domino finally takes the plunge -- one foot at a time.


    Well, it wasn't as bad as I thought, but my feet still got wet -- except for this one!


    Damn!  If I had jumped off over here, I could have avoided it all!

    I think Domino learned a lesson here, and that is to look further afield before you leap (or step daintily, in this case)!

    Source URL: http://idontwanttobeanythingotherthanme.blogspot.com/2010/02/domino-she-who-hesitates-still-gets-wet.html
    Visit i dont want tobe anything other than me for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive