Friday, March 26, 2010

Magic Realm At Cal-Con 2010

    I am running an introductory session of Magic Realm -- my favorite RPG/boardgame hybrid -- at the Calgary RPG Convention today (Friday, March 26) at 5:00 pm.

    Cal-Con runs Friday through Sunday, March 26-28 at the Radisson Hotel on 16th Avenue, just east of Deerfoot Trail.

    I had offered to run a Magic Realm session about a month ago, but had not heard anything definitive from the organizers about them scheduling a Magic Realm table. As I am reviewing the Cal-Con schedule, today, in advance of dropping by the convention, I see that Magic Realm is actually on the agenda, under strategy games.

    So I am definitely attending Cal-Con tonight!

    I had earlier offered to round up a couple of players, if I was permitted to run Magic Realm, but as I did not realize they had taken me up on my offer, I did not arrange for that. Perhaps I'll be running a solo game...Source URL: http://idontwanttobeanythingotherthanme.blogspot.com/2010/03/magic-realm-at-cal-con-2010.html
    Visit i dont want tobe anything other than me for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive