Monday, March 28, 2011

I Want A Trash Grrrl

    .

    I live in the bottom
    of life's barrel
    and my tastes
    have long ago strayed

    My caviar dreams
    have turned to
    rotten meat
    nightmares

    And the champagne life
    has become little more
    than stale
    day old beer existence

    But what I do want
    is a trash grrl
    right out of the
    gutter next to me

    A grrl
    who thinks a
    blow job is an
    all day sucker

    A grrl
    who thinks a
    good time
    is a rusty razor

    A grrl
    who's best companion
    is a seven round
    twenty two

    A grrl
    who drinks jack daniels
    and pisses while
    standing up

    A grrl
    who starts fist fights
    and have won
    a few too

    A grrl
    who can burp in public
    and spit on you
    if you are offended

    I want a trash grrl
    who can fuck all night
    like a chainsaw in bed

    Ride me
    while keeping  a loaded gun
    pointed at my head

    who can pour jack daniels
    all over her and force me to lick it up

    who can punch me in the balls
    when I come like a lay-up

    and after its all over
    tell me I'm going to be fine


    - Hobobob

    Source URL: http://idontwanttobeanythingotherthanme.blogspot.com/2011/03/i-want-trash-grrrl.html
    Visit i dont want tobe anything other than me for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive