Monday, July 14, 2008

A Dangerous Contest

    We had so much fun with the Duke of Lyle the other day I'd like to thank all the Bandita Buddies for participating. Usually I pick winners solely on merit but on this occasion I had such a hard time deciding, I picked a large number of likely candidates and then selected randomly.

    So....drum roll, please....the signed ARC of The Dangerous Duke goes to......PJ!! I liked the idea of letting the Bandita Buddies do all the work!

    Gorgeous signed coverflats go to P226, Buffie, Helen, Elyssa and Cheri2628!!

    You know the drill, please send me your snail address via the contact page on my website and I'll get your prizes to you as soon as I can.

    Oh, and don't forget our cafe press store. If you'd like to get yourself some Bandita merch before the RWA conference, now's the time! We don't make any profit--everything there is at cost.Source URL: http://idontwanttobeanythingotherthanme.blogspot.com/2008/07/dangerous-contest.html
    Visit i dont want tobe anything other than me for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive