Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Party in San Fran!


    By Kirsten "I'm tired already!" Scott

    Day Two of the Conference and I'm already pooped! Too many parties, too little time, right my little chook? Er...chook? Chook? WHERE IS THAT DAMN ROOSTER NOW?! What? Jeanne has him? And Cassondra? At the same time?

    Well, you'll have to see if you can find him, ladies. I think he's somewhere in San Francisco. Let me know if you spot him, okay?

    While I'm off trying to find our beloved cock (a-doodle-do), here are some pictures of our Banditas and buddies from RWA nationals.

    Here's Banditas Donna and Beth signing at the Readers for Life Literacy Event, and Joan welcoming all the readers to come visit our signing Banditas!











    Can you recognize these Bandita Buddies?









    And as promised, some random incriminating shots of Banditas at play:

    Cassondra the balloon fairy:









    Susan, slow down! Leave some for the rest of us!












    So, are you enjoying your week! Any stories to report thus far? Any chook sightings?
    Source URL: http://idontwanttobeanythingotherthanme.blogspot.com/2008/07/party-in-san-fran.html
    Visit i dont want tobe anything other than me for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive