Tuesday, April 28, 2009

3-DS HOT OFF THE PURRESS!















    Today was garbage day, so I went outside to haul ours out, and kitties wanted to come along, too. So, I leashed up Dante and let them all out in the front yard. These pictures are the result.

    Though I failed to capture it, Dante immediately went to do his business in our front garden bed (which is fine, because he covers it up and it just acts as fertilizer). Then he did a roam-about on the front lawn and I got some good pics of him posing by the spruce tree, and then later lounging on the front walk.

    Dylan posed very nicely for me on our garden bench before taking off to parts unknown.

    Domino did her territory pawtrol, and I got some cute pics of her checking out our next-door neighbour's porch, and then trotting across the street to examine another neighbour's trash. Domino is the definition of a nosy neighPURR!Source URL: http://idontwanttobeanythingotherthanme.blogspot.com/2009/04/3-ds-hot-off-purress.html
    Visit i dont want tobe anything other than me for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive