Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A TAIL OF UNREQUITED LOVE!












    This is a little LOL-story starring Dylan and Domino. For those who might find the cattions difficult to read, here is the translation:
    1. I has a crush on Domino, but I don't know if she likes me.
    2. There she is! Be still my heart!
    3. I has to be casual and pretends that I don't see her.
    4. I just checks out the fence while I thinks of what to do.
    5. I could ignore her completely.
    6. But now she looking at me. I has to be nonchalant.
    7. Maybe I should say something.
    8. DOMINO, I LOVES YOU!
    9. Oh no! She's shaking her head!
    10. Unrequited love is so sad.Source URL: http://idontwanttobeanythingotherthanme.blogspot.com/2009/04/tail-of-unrequited-love.html
    Visit i dont want tobe anything other than me for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive