Thursday, June 11, 2009

DYLAN DOUBLE FEATURE: PART I "THE STALKER"

    Dylan stars in this double feature with his co-star, Missy, who is Dylan's niece (and my grandkitty). Missy was still a kitten when this series was made, and will only celebrate her furst birthday later this month. Whenever Missy visits grandma's house, being the innate alpha-kitty that she is, she always tries to dominate Dylan and Dante (she wisely steers clear of Domino, however).

    In Part I "The Stalker" you will witness her initial attempt to conquer Dylan, and in Part II "The Usurpurr", which is the sequel, you will see her second attempt at a takeofur. So hang tight and enjoy the show!















    Here's the translation:

    1. Please mister, can I come up and see you?
    2. I'll lend you a helping paw, my little one.
    3. If you want to come up and see me, you have to jump!
    4. Come on. You can do it, little Missy!
    5. Maybe I can climb up with the help of my claws.
    6. Where did she go???
    7. Ah, there she is! How'd you get all the way up there?
    8. She's getting a little too close for comfort.
    9. I LOVE YOU, MISTER!
    10. She is a little creepy!
    11. I have a feeling I'm being stalked.
    12. Good -- he's gone! Now this chair is mine, all mine!

    Stay tuned for Part II: "The Usurpurr".Source URL: http://idontwanttobeanythingotherthanme.blogspot.com/2009/06/dylan-double-feature-part-i-stalker.html
    Visit i dont want tobe anything other than me for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive