Sunday, June 7, 2009

MANCAT MONDAY: DANTE AND DYLAN COME UP ROSES!








    These are my manly mancats, Dante and Dylan, lounging on one of the big easy chairs in the family room. I've had comments that my kitties are rarely seen inside -- and it is true that the majority of the pictures I take of them are shot outside.

    On this purrticular day, however, there was sufficient natural light inside early in the day to get some decent indoor pics.

    So, here they are, my lion king and his prince, sharing their throne bedecked with roses. They both have such regal "bear"-ing (even though they're cats). And once again, they demonstrate their love fur each other in such a sweet and tender way.

    Real mancats aren't afraid to show their softer side, and maybe even share a quiche! Dante says "Quiche me baby"! After all, Dylan is his baby bro.Source URL: http://idontwanttobeanythingotherthanme.blogspot.com/2009/06/mancat-monday-dante-and-dylan-come-up.html
    Visit i dont want tobe anything other than me for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive