Thursday, August 13, 2009

3-D CATS: SMORGASBORD

    The following is a variety of pictures of my 3-Ds, separately and in diffurent combinations, much like you would find in a Chinese buffet or a Swedish Smorgasbord, if kitties were food, that is.

    And since they're not, I hope you can just enjoy these shots, each of which has its own unique quality. They aren't photos that would normally fit into any of my themes for posting.

    I haven't really tried to caption them humorously either -- they're not meant to be LOLCats by any means. I was just attempting to detail who is in the picture and generally describe what was happening at the moment.

    So, for a change of pace, here's a mish-mash of my three stooges. Belly on up to the buffet bar for a taste, why doncha!

    P.S. The Kitty Krew, Part II is now up on the LOLSpot! We have a special message for Bugsy who just had an opurration. Just click on the LOL Icon, second from the top on the left to go to the LOLSpot.








    Source URL: http://idontwanttobeanythingotherthanme.blogspot.com/2009/08/3-d-cats-smorgasbord.html
    Visit i dont want tobe anything other than me for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive