Friday, August 21, 2009

DYLAN IN THE DAYLIGHT!

    This is Dylan in the wilds of the front yard. I was intrigued by the light play on his fur. While he doesn't quite sparkle like Dante does in the sunlight, it definitely changes his already pale fur to white wherefur it touches.

    I haven't been able to take many pictures of my Dylan mancat lately because he insists on staying out all night and coming home in the wee hours of the morning (then sleeping the rest of the day). He will yowl at the top of his lungs until I get up, grudgingly, to let him in. I never know if he'll be at the front door or the back. His yowl is so loud that I can hear him from anywhere in my two-storey house.

    So, I was fortunate enough to capture the beast in the daylight for a change, and the results were rather awesome!




    Source URL: http://idontwanttobeanythingotherthanme.blogspot.com/2009/08/dylan-in-daylight.html
    Visit i dont want tobe anything other than me for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive