Thursday, December 24, 2009

3-DS: ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS "IN"!


    Here are some pictures from the holiday season a year ago. It's very rare to capture all three of my darling D's in one place at one time. In this instance I had them hostage because they wanted in quite badly. So I took the opportunity to have a little fun. Some of the images are quite amusing!


    A little blurry but you get the idea!



    A yawn that looks like a howl!




    Being very patient, indeed!














    Ever hopeful that the door will open!

    This is the picture that I use for my 3-D logo!


    Never fear! Shortly after this last picture was taken, the magic green door was opened and the 3-Ds scrambled inside to the warmth and love of their forever home. In this case, there was plenty of room at the "IN"!
    Have the merriest of Christmases in the comfort of your own hearth and home. It's the "in-thing" to do!
    Happy Holidays Efurryone! Love from Dante, Dylan and Domino (and their Mama).
    Source URL: http://idontwanttobeanythingotherthanme.blogspot.com/2009/12/3-ds-all-i-want-for-christmas-is.html
    Visit i dont want tobe anything other than me for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive