Tuesday, May 25, 2010

TUXY TUESDAY WITH DOMINO: FIRE IT UP!

    Daddy got a brand new Weber barbecue, and Domino had to check it out.  She really liked the old one because it was easy to climb.

    "Dis one is all shiny and slippurry on top!"


    "I fink dis one is higher up dan de udder one, too!"


    "It sure looks like a long way down!"

    "Wow!  So many nobs down dere.  Da old barbee-Q didunt has any nobs on da side."


    "I gotsta has a closah look."

    "Ooh!  I sees new barbee-Q tools, too.  But I liked ta lick da jooses off da old ones."

    "At least my liddle feets kin still fit arownd all dese obstackles."

    "See, I kin makes a free-point turn, no problem!"

    "I kin tiptoe fru da nobbies, backwurds an' fourwurds!"

    "Foot placemint is efurryfing!"

    "By da wai, how does you like my liddle foot?  Isn't it deliCAT?"


    "Now dat I has a liddle spin arownd da dials ...

    "... let's see how fah it is to da grownd."


    "Awl in awl, not a bad jump!"






























    "Well, I finks I kin get used ta dis noo barbee-Q, but I still likes da old one bettah.  It alwais takes time ta make a noo furiend.  Maibe once Daddeh uses da noo tools an' I kin lick da jooses, it will feel more like it's mine.  Joose-lickin' is da key!"

    "So, fires it up Daddeh, an' let's get dose jooses goin'!"Source URL: http://idontwanttobeanythingotherthanme.blogspot.com/2010/05/tuxy-tuesday-with-domino-fire-it-up.html
    Visit i dont want tobe anything other than me for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive