Friday, June 18, 2010

3-D FRIDAY FAVOURITES!

    I thought today I'd just pick some of my most favourite pictures from recent photoshoots (at least those that I haven't already posted), featuring all three of my beloved 3-Ds.  So, without further ado, here they are!

    Domino, welcoming you to our home.  Daddy's on the bench.


    Domino fluorescing along with the flora!


    "I has a sad!"


    Domino in the pink!


    Streeeeeeeeeeeeeeetch!


    Ladycat of Leisure


    Dylan waiting for Domino to come out.


    Dylan after causing Domino to run away.


    Cheeky devil!


    Sleepy devil!


    Yawning devil!


    Dante suPURR close-up!


    Dante Delight!


    Dante alert and chattering at a crow! 


     
    Dante taken aback!


    Dante twisted!


    I hope you have enjoyed this line-up of Friday Favourites as a prelude to the weekend.  My 3-Ds are hoping for a different kind of PREYlude -- they'd just love to eat a little crow!

    Source URL: http://idontwanttobeanythingotherthanme.blogspot.com/2010/06/3-d-friday-favourites.html
    Visit i dont want tobe anything other than me for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive