Sunday, June 20, 2010

Dad's Day In The Lair


    by Beth

    It's Father's Day here in the U.S. and in honor of such a special holiday, I thought I'd combine two of my favorite subjects:

    Sexy guys and T.V.!

    Here are some of my current favorite TV Dads:


    Kyle Chandler as Coach Eric Taylor on Friday Night Lights. As I've probably mentioned here before, I love me some Coach Taylor! He's sexy and charming and he adores his wife and daughters and really wants the best for the boys he coaches.



    Peter Krause as Adam Braverman on Parenthood. I've only caught about half of the episodes of this show but the character of Adam always shines as he deals with his own two kids, his parents' marital problems and his siblings' issues.


    Scott Bakula as Chuck's father Steve on Chuck. Things didn't end well for Chuck's dad but I've loved Scott Bakula since his Quantum Leap days so I had to include him here *g*


    Thomas Gibson as Aaron Hotchner on Criminal Minds. The character of Hotch is fascinating. He deals with evil every day and yet still does his best to be a good father to his young son.


    Timothy Hutton as Nathan Ford on Leverage. Nathan's only son died but there isn't an episode where you don't witness his grief over losing his beloved child.



    Who are some of your favorite TV Dads, either current or from the past? And since it's always a fun topic here in the lair, who are some of your favorite Star dads? I know we'll have a few votes for Johnny Depp as well as Hugh Jackman :-)
    Source URL: http://idontwanttobeanythingotherthanme.blogspot.com/2010/06/dad-day-in-lair.html
    Visit i dont want tobe anything other than me for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive