Saturday, September 25, 2010

3-D CATURDAY PURRADE!

    The 3-Ds are all outside in the glorious fall weather, prowling around the yard, just to see what they can see.

    I thought this was a purrfect opportunity to capture them at their best, so here are a few pictures of each of them; Dante, Dylan and Domino.  I give you -- the 3-Ds!

    
    Target's in focus!
    

    Dag nab it!  (If only his name was Dag, he could have nabbed it.)

    
    To whom may I reFUR?  Robert REDFURRED PURRhaps?
    


    You really thought I'd FALL for that?

    Time to LEAF!

    
    
    EYE, EYE, Captain!
     

    You talkin' to me?


    Shhhh!  I'm doin' Tai-Chi!

    
    Taking a moment to REFLECT!

    And so should you ...


    HAPPY CATURDAY FROM THE 3-DS!
    
    
    Source URL: http://idontwanttobeanythingotherthanme.blogspot.com/2010/09/3-d-caturday-purrade.html
    Visit i dont want tobe anything other than me for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive