Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Why Celebrate Thanksgiving Early: Reason #4


    Here's the weather that was waiting for us this morning: the first snowfall of the year. I posted several months ago, revelling in the whole two weeks of summer we get each year. Well, it looks like we went directly from spring to winter.

    Note the rabbit on the sidewalk. As I was standing on the sidewalk, preparing to snap a photo, the rabbit hopped across the street and decided to stop here, long enough for me to take his picture. What a narcissist!

    Canadian Thanksgiving is celebrated more than a month before American Thanksgiving -- October 11 vs. November 25. I was reminded of this because my wife purchased a frozen turkey on the weekend, and is planning out the guest-list.

    Which brings me to reason to celebrate thanksgiving early, #4: because everybody loves turkey, and you can never eat it too early in the year.

    Source URL: http://idontwanttobeanythingotherthanme.blogspot.com/2010/09/why-celebrate-thanksgiving-early-reason.html
    Visit i dont want tobe anything other than me for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive