Tuesday, May 31, 2011

TUXY TUESDAY WITH DOMINO: COVER GIRL!

    Domino went to sit on her favourite basket chair on the porch, but there was a whole bunch of stuff on it!


    "Looks like a buncha magazeens!", she says.


    "Mama, why is dese magazeens clutterin' up mai chair?"

    Mom's friend Susan was there and she said "Your Mom is giving me these magazines to read.  She gives them to me when she's finished, and then I pass them along to someone else when I'm done.  It's a good way to recycle them.  Here's one you might be interested in, Domino!"

    "Goodniss, I recognizes dose peeples!", exclaims Domino.

    "I wuz dere, yoo noe!  Wen Willyam an' Kate gotted married.  Milo an' me, an' Alfie an' his gurlfurend Lola wuz outside Wesminstah Abbeh waitin' fur dem to cum out.  Den we hadda street parteh to cellybrate.  Now it seems so long ago efun doe it wuz only last monf.  Good times!", says Dommy.

    "Did yoo noes dat I has bin on da covah of a magazeen, too?", asks Domino.

    "Milo an' me did a whole fotoshoot an' articull fur "True Love" magazeen."

    "An' den I did a covah all by maiself.  Dis is wun of mai moar seducktive poses.  Look away if yoo are not at leest 18!"

    Then Domino posed for my camera once more, as she settled down in her chair.  "How's dis fur covah material?" she asks.

    What do you think?Source URL: http://idontwanttobeanythingotherthanme.blogspot.com/2011/05/tuxy-tuesday-with-domino-cover-girl.html
    Visit i dont want tobe anything other than me for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive