Friday, June 24, 2011

Have a fun weekend!

    My darlings, what are you up to this weekend? We're heading to East Hampton! I've never been before, but apparently it's beautiful and sceney and fun. We're staying with some friends in a house in the woods. I'm looking forward to grilling burgers and dipping my toes in the waves but not going in too far because I'm a wuss. :) Hope you have a wonderful weekend, and in the meantime, here are a few great posts from around the web... xo

    What gorgeous business cards.

    The perfect summer earrings: pretty stars.

    This Manhattan apt has a POOL in the living room.

    A groom's cake that looks like the groom.

    This Fourth of July cake is so clever.

    An iPhone app that lets your baby choose its name by kicking!

    Do or don't: A candle that smells like the New York Times.

    Tina Fey reads the book-on-tape version of her book herself! Wouldn't it be awesome to listen to her tell her hilarious story?

    Fascinating NYTimes article on breast milk.

    Whoa! Cup of Jo was named one of the Top 100 Websites for Women by ForbesWoman Magazine. I'm so flattered and thrilled!

    Last but not least, I'm excited to announce that I'll be co-hosting BLOGSHOP, a Photoshop workshop specifically for bloggers, with Bri Emery, in New York this September 24th-25th. Want to join? It will be really fun, and I would love to meet you! xo
    (Photos by The Morning Train; illustration by CICLE)Source URL: http://idontwanttobeanythingotherthanme.blogspot.com/2011/06/have-fun-weekend.html
    Visit i dont want tobe anything other than me for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive