Sunday, June 26, 2011

When The Lights Go Out Over New York

    .
    I was randy yesterday.

    I was happy to just write as much filth as I could on the Internet. No…that’s not true. That wasn’t filth. That was exactly how I felt. So, now you got a taste of this fucking blog. No stone unturned, that’s what I say. Be it politics, pussy, penises or people. I’m out of control and intend to stay that way. As long as children aren’t reading this blog, I feel as if I can say anything. Except racist bullshit that gets on my fucking last nerve.

    I was watching the television about this Anthony Weiner guy. Now normally I don’t like politics and I don’t like talking about relationships but I’m going to anyway. Why? That’s because I’m Hobobob and that’s what I do. You’d never respect me in the morning if I didn’t.  Now going back to Anthony Weiner with his progressive politics…now I’m not a real proponent of progressive politics. But then again, a lot of government services that the Republicans want to cut just pisses me off. Especially when the budgets that they should be cutting are politicians salaries. These fucks give themselves raises whenever they want to. They  make millions and they are all leaches on the American budget, giving huge tax breaks to the richest 1/7th of the population but cry that they don’t have the money to serve the fucking people.

    Fuck conser- vatism. I hate them even more than the progress- ives. I think we should have a govern- ment run by the people and not by millionaires and lawyers who don’t know what the fuck is going on. Shit, I’m on my soapbox again. I wanted to get in a little about my views about Anthony Weiner. Now, politics aside, I’m wondering why everyone wanted him to step down from office. Well, I know he lied to the American public, but that’s what the fuck you are supposed to do when you get caught with your dick in the wringer. YOU’RE SUPPOSED TO LIE! Who are you fucking kidding? Come forth with the fucking truth that you were showing your dick to every pair of tits and ass on the Internet?

    Secondly, I don’t know if you realize this GUYS, but they’re canning this dude because he was acting like a GUY! Guys fuck around with women. We show them our dicks and give them our phone numbers. We approach them in bars and the office and give them suggestive letters and sexting them on their cellphones. Why do we do this? BECAUSE THEY DON’T. Leave it up to women and everyone would be single. Women are lousy when it comes to jumping into the fray. They applaud us for being assertive when they want to fuck us. But when a man is caught being and acting like a guy, well, he has to lose his job. What kind of bullshit is that?

    But Hobobob, he was a married man. So what? So he might have had a shitty marriage. His wife could have been a real tight assed bitch in the bedroom, denying him anal or oral sex. So he skipped off behind her back. So what? Maybe he just got tired of her old ass and it was hard getting hard for her. Women don’t appreciate the value of desire and sexual hunger when it comes to sex. A woman can be bored, tired, not interested, disgusted, or even against sex when having sex. When it’s time for sex, she’s having sex. But men…if any of these conditions exist, then he can’t have sex. He just can’t get and sustain what is needed to pull the real mechanism of sex through to the completion of the act…the erection.

    So keep it up women. Keep looking shitty for your man. Keep being a hard assed bitch for your man. Keep giving him your bullshit that you can’t stay in shape or you are like the way you are and can’t change for him. I’ll tell you, there is an army of women out there that WILL, in a heartbeat. Why? You see, they don’t want to be fucking ALONE for the rest of their goddamned lives. They’d rather you be the one that's alone, so they’ll convince themselves that fucking your man is alright in the moral sense of the word. AND THAT’S WHAT WOMEN DO. They fuck married men. I don’t know of a woman that hasn’t fucked a married man or thought about it, when given the opportunity. That’s the real deal ladies. Be a shithead and your man will stray.

    Remem- ber, even if you are a good woman, there are just too many women in relation to men. You outnumber us four to one. Look at your numbers. Will you be a common one week fuck, a disposable booty call, a longer term relationship, or something lasting until you grow old and die? Why do you think that a divorce is so inclement to a man? To keep the thought of it from entering his mind. A man can't afford to walk away from a wife. But he can afford to screw her over. They haven't found a way to penalize men for that shit yet. He only receives a penalty when he is caught.

    Weiner strayed. He acted like a guy under the circum- stances and for his troubles, lost his fucking job. Lost it to the pious politicians that you know are 1) lying to the public, 2) putting their dicks and pussies where they don’t belong, 3) cheating on their spouses. They’re all doing it on Capitol Hill, which is just another glorified Playboy Mansion. Don’t fool yourself. Politicians are legalized criminals. Our only recourse is to pick the lesser of the evils. Just because Weiner was after some stray pussy, we shouldn’t hold it against him. Let him and his wife sort that shit out in their marriage. Why do we have to hear about it over and over again in the news or lose another crooked politician in the process?

    Can you tell me?

    Let the fuck keep his job. Oh…he resigned? Take care guy. Now you can walk away from all the hypocrisy and act like a guy again. Fuck on dude. I hope now you realize that you can get that stray pussy that you really want and tell your wife to kiss your ass.

    Hobobob
    Source URL: http://idontwanttobeanythingotherthanme.blogspot.com/2011/06/when-lights-go-out-over-new-york.html
    Visit i dont want tobe anything other than me for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive