Sunday, August 29, 2010

Curmudgeon Rant

    by Jo Robertson



    Normally, I’m a happy, cheerful person. I rarely wake up grumpy (unless I’m sick) and I’m generally given to optimistic greetings and lots of pleasant chatter.

    Sadly, I live with two men who stumble from bed with a hangover kind of cloud hovering around their heads.

    Grumpy, grumpy, grumpy. And neither one drinks!

    I’ve learned not to speak to them until it’s nearly noon. Neither drinks coffee so I don’t even have that luxury to magically transform them into something approaching normal.

    Now, don’t get me wrong. I’m a half-empty sort of gal. A realist, a skeptic, a cynic, a doubter of the highest order. But grumpy? No way, no how.





    What about you? Cheery or grumpy in the mornings? Do you face each day with a little skip of joy or do such persons, quite frankly, make you sick to your stomach?


    Do you need your pickmeup whatever before you're fit to talk to anyone? Or do you leap out of bed ready to meet the world?
    Source URL: http://idontwanttobeanythingotherthanme.blogspot.com/2010/08/curmudgeon-rant.html
    Visit i dont want tobe anything other than me for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive