Saturday, August 21, 2010

Prize Winner!

    by Anna Sugden

    Sorry!! I meant to post this a long time ago!

    Some of you may remember that I had a post about my visit to the RNA Conference in Greenwich and asked you to come up with a name for my little feathered friend - the Golden Rooster's English cousin.

    As much as I loved Pink Peony's suggestion of Royal Pecker, I had to go with Fowling!

    Congratulations to Jane!

    If you send your snail mail details to anna@annasugden.com, I'll pop your prize in the post to you.

    And as runner up, Pink Peony, if you send your details I'll pop a runners up prize of a thap gump bookmark (signed by me) in the post to you.
    Source URL: http://idontwanttobeanythingotherthanme.blogspot.com/2010/08/prize-winner.html
    Visit i dont want tobe anything other than me for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive