Thursday, April 21, 2011

Generation X with Gabrielle

    On this day five years ago, a woman with no experience in gaming, online communities, broadcasting or virtual worlds decided to explore something called Second Life. She had no idea how that single decision would change her life.

    For my (Gabrielle's) 5th Rezday, I am honoring my roots as a Second Life DJ. Before there was thap gump, there was Generation X with Gabrielle, my weekly show on T1 Radio that featured the music of the 1980s and 1990s. Therefore, the music that you will hear on thap gump's Main stream today is primarily from the last two decades of the 20th Century. I am also including some songs that have acquired special meanings for me over these last five years. It's Generation X with Gabi...all day!

    thap gump produces this program in conjunction with the Alexandrian Free Library Consortium of Second Life. You can listen to the program now at http://main.radioriel.org. Today's music originates from the music library of Gabrielle Riel.Source URL: http://idontwanttobeanythingotherthanme.blogspot.com/2011/04/generation-x-with-gabrielle.html
    Visit i dont want tobe anything other than me for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive