Friday, April 22, 2011

A Little Help Here

    I could use a little help here. While trying to add a blogger to my list, I blew up my Canadian Bloggers blog-roll. [Face palm]

    If you were previously on my Canadian blog-roll, please reply to this post, with your weblog address, so I can restore my list.

    Also, if you were not previously on my list, and meet the following criteria:

    (1) you are blogging about Dungeons and Dragons or other old-school rpgs; and

    (2) you are Canadian, or, are not Canadian but are living in Canada, or, are a Canadian but living abroad;

    then i'd like to add you to my Canadian blog-roll.

    Finally, I have not updated my international blog-roll for some time. If I am missing your old-school D&D or rpg blog, i'd like to know, so I can add it to my list. Thanks.Source URL: http://idontwanttobeanythingotherthanme.blogspot.com/2011/04/little-help-here.html
    Visit i dont want tobe anything other than me for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive