Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Interpersonal Politics of Staying Up Late

    .
    It's been more fun than sitting in the room alone.

    Yeah, I love it. I'm finding my old joy in getting on the Internet Relay Chat with the hundreds of thousands of people just like me who spend their lives alone in their homes, or at one time did. They enlarged their world through the magic of mIRC and communicated with others, building interpersonal skills, and then drew others to them. In the long run, they ended up meeting each other and drew even closer, more realistic friendships. I've done it. Not through mIRC mind you, but through emails and IMs. It can be done, and it's done often. We just don't think of it.

    I like mIRC because it's so vast and varied. I swear to god, it's enormous. If you have any penchant for anything... I don't care if it's riding purple horses or fucking women with no legs, you WILL find a channel on mIRC that caters to it. That's the wonder. There are other people who think just like you. They dream, they wish and they hope to find others with their same likes and dislikes. Scream out in heartfelt and utter joy world. You're not alone.

    I used to hang out in the over 40 sex channels. I liked the idea of the anonymous encounter, the idea that everyone there was a flirt, and that one never knew what was going to go on at any given moment. I mean, the stories that were present in the channels were enough to either make your hair turn white or stand on end. All of this appealed to me for the short duration, but in the long run I learned that at best, such relationships were vapid, and I didn't really care to meet people in person, although I did get a few offers from women that either lived near New York and were willing to come meet me, or lived in New York, and were willing to meet me locally.

    My reluctance? All based on the fact that I am a hobo, and have little to offer anyone except my sparkling personality, that unless you are on television or the radio, is meaningless. No, that's the truth. Unless you are a celebrity, your attitude and outlook on life is pointless and without meaning. So, why should I inflict myself on a woman who is no doubt looking for a connection with a man that can give them some material gain. Women aren't necessarily looking for material gain? Sorry bub, they are in search of it like a fish, water. I can vouch for that. Be poor with no job, and you'll never see the inside of a pussy for long, if ever.

    Crude dood, very crude. But truthful. So I didn't want to bother with women when I'm in such a lowered position in life. Maybe one day I'll rise out of the gutter and become  something that is desirable because I'll have a few fucking sheckels in my pocket. If you have enough shiny things, you'll invariably catch a woman's attention. So I'll just wait. I'll have time for that in the future. With this being said I abandoned all of the adult channels, oh, and the bondage channels that I would go to just for the shits and the giggles. But I abandoned them all for only one channel.

    A jukebox channel for the over 40 crowd. Which to me is neat. Once in the channel, they have their own Internet radio station that you can tune into. That's the first thing that I liked about it. All music all the time. The second thing is that the DJ of the radio station is in the channel with you, so you can talk to him or her about why they picked this song, which songs are going to be played, and to make requests. Finally, everyone is down to earth and funny. They make you laugh and if they want to meet you, it's not to fuck you, but to actually meet and talk face to face. There are a number of these couplings where the two people meeting are doing so for coffee and doughnuts or dinner and that's that.

    I have to tell you. I love it in that Channel. I've spent two nights in there straight. I stayed up all night in there, going to sleep around 7:00am. The reason? Many of the people are not even in the same time zone as all the rest. I mean, last night, our DJ was spinning tunes from Tokyo Japan. That was something neat to experience. Someone not even in this country communicating with you in real time. And by reading the scrolling text over time you literally can hear the voices of the people in your head..The English language is the most powerful language on the planet, and you get to use it when you are in mIRC.

    So I fucked around for two nights straight with all the boys and girls of the channel, and it was good. In the long run, I can't wait to get back to it a third time tonight. That's the wonderful beauty of mIRC, the ability to enjoy one's self with a score of others. Wonderful for those of us that don't really lead social lives.

    Now let me get ready. I'm going out for dinner with a friend.

    HobobobSource URL: http://idontwanttobeanythingotherthanme.blogspot.com/2011/04/interpersonal-politics-of-staying-up.html
    Visit i dont want tobe anything other than me for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive