Thursday, May 7, 2009

DAZZLING 3-Ds!














    Today I am highlighting each of the 3-Ds separately; first Dante, then Dylan and not least of all by any means, Domino. They are all hanging out in the back, as usual.

    Domino likes to nibble grass from the untrimmed patio. Dante's just relaxing on the deck, and Dylan poses in a variety of spots, wherever the lighting is best to show his most attractive side. He's a bit of a purrima donna, you know.

    The pictures speak for themselves. I am blessed with a trio of comely kitties (basically, they meow and I come at their beck and call!!!). They continue to dazzle me each and efurry day.Source URL: http://idontwanttobeanythingotherthanme.blogspot.com/2009/05/dazzling-3-ds.html
    Visit i dont want tobe anything other than me for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive