Thursday, May 14, 2009

You Keep Confusing Me


    I wake at 6:00.

    I didn't jump up, I just looked around. I really didn't think that I would get up this early. It's funny, when I need to get up early I can. I didn't have my favorite dream last night, about a red head in a bikini, instead I dream about absolutely nothing. Deep black dreams like velvet. I drink water instead of coffee and eat half of a tuna fish sandwich. I don't waste any time. I blog. I blog like a motherfucker. Yes...I still love to blog. I go to look at the clock. It's ten minutes to Nine. I dress, and shoot out the door.

    I do the stairs, and head to Starbucks, getting my morning coffee. No sooner did I sit down does Dr. A appear, rolling luggage behind him. I get up. It's time to go. We hit the Way to 34th Street, and then my old home, Pennsylvania Station. It always brings back memories when I enter the busy port of trying to find someplace to sleep, and being rousted by the cops constantly for doing so. I have to take a piss so I try to go before getting on the train, my water pills doing me just that bad.

    I get to the bathroom at Penn, only to find a line stretching from the inside all the way out and into the waiting area. Fuck this. The train will be departing in five minutes. I go with the Doctor down a flight of stairs and board the train. We quickly find seats and I ask the Doc if there are bathrooms aboard. He points to the next car ahead. The minute I head down the aisle, does the train lurch into motion, rocking jarringly as I struggle down. I make it to the bathroom and open the door only to find a man inside. He turns to me, grabs the door and slams it shut in my face. Well, I'm not using THAT john.

    I head back to the doctor, finding the ticket agent standing over him. I ask her if there is another bathroom. Now at this moment I want to tie a knot in my cock I have to go so bad. She points down to the next, next car in the back. I nod and walk off, struggling down the aisle with tears in my eyes. This time I have to go through the doors in between the cars that felt as heavy as fucking vault doors and make it to the next bathroom. I find it open, to my relief and piss for a year, the water pill making my life miserable.

    I return to the doctor and crawl into a couple of seats across from him and stretch out, going to sleep. I wake up in Hicksville LI shortly afterwards. We leave the station and go on foot for two blocks to an office building not far off. Here we take the elevator down to a rather new looking office, carpeted, with huge bay windows inside opening up to a gymnasium with exercise equipment and weights. It looked like a health spa more than what I imagined a physical therapy office should look like.

    I am introduced to Robert inside the office that Dr. A used and we get to work after a short pause. We pack a number of bags and the rolling luggage. In no time we are done and are heading out the door. We pack some stuff in Robert's van, the rest we carry. Dr. A invites me to lunch at a nearby diner. I order a bagel with cream cheese. I know, bad for my diet, but good for my appetite. We eat with some celerity, the Doctor talking to me about his exciting and joyful past. I say very little. I'm not in the talkative mood. The doctor offers to go jogging with me on the weekends. What??? I look up from my plate. Yeah, on weekends we can jog. I haven't jogged in ages. I am so out of shape that something like that would be considered madness. Well, he says, walk briskly for two blocks every weekend. Once you can do that, your body is ready for jogging. I seriously think about what he says to do.

    In a few minutes, I find myself back in the train, heading to Penn- sylvania Station. I'm sleeping again in minutes. This time the train is packed with people. The Doctor produces his wallet, and peels off a couple of leaves of green, giving me my pay for the day. The trip to the doctor's office is standard and uneventful, other than that old little man can move. Shit, he moves almost in a half run, and shoots up stairs like a rocket. I find my large self running behind him constantly, trying to keep up, loaded down with bags. I realize that I have no stamina. I am happy and seriously winded when I get to his office.

    I leave his office and head home, stopping in Walgreens to pick up more picture frames and antiper- spirant. Don't ask me why I'm picking up more picture frames. I just found out that my color printer makes some amazing prints, so i'm cranking out pictures for my room. I head to my room, today taking the elevator up. I was just too tired to walk. I am quickly in my room, blogging.

    A long morning. A strenuous morning, but all good.

    I get on IRC.

    Hobobob
    Source URL: http://idontwanttobeanythingotherthanme.blogspot.com/2009/05/you-keep-confusing-me.html
    Visit i dont want tobe anything other than me for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive