Saturday, May 30, 2009

DYLAN' S STILL MISSING

    I just wanted to thank all of you for your support. I've had missing cats before, and one came back and one did not. I'm hopeful for Dylan though because he ran away before we could even get him in the car -- he was right in front of our house. So, he must be in the area somewhere.

    However, we back on some wooded ravines that go for miles in either direction. I sure hope he didn't go back there.

    We have done what we can for now, and it's just a waiting game. We put in a Lost Pet Report at our local Humane Society (there's only one), and posted flyers with his picture on all the community mailboxes around here, as well as one at the local vet's office, which is the only one that is close at all.

    We've alerted neighbours to look out for him and have set out food in the front and back, as well as some socks with the scent of mama on them (I got this suggestion from a list of things to do when your pet is lost). I sat outside in the back and then the front with the other cats, too and called for him. So hopefully the smells of home will waft his way and lure him back soon.

    I just hope that he hasn't gotten tangled and trapped somewhere because of the leash.
    I'll post again when there's news of some sort.

    Thanks once again for all the prayers and good wishes for Dylan's safe return. It really helps.Source URL: http://idontwanttobeanythingotherthanme.blogspot.com/2009/05/dylan-s-still-missing.html
    Visit i dont want tobe anything other than me for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive