Sunday, May 31, 2009

MANCAT MONDAY: DYLAN THE PURRODIGAL






    Here's Dylan, the Purrodigal Pussycat, in post-return photos taken in our back yard. I'm not worried about him running again, because I believe it was the collar and leash that freaked him out to begin with. Anyway, I noticed a small scratch on his nose, and furst concluded that he must have had a battle with another animal. However, after I thought about it more, I believe it may be from the buckle on the collar, as he was trying to get it off his head. We'll nefur know fur sure -- and certainly he may have been furry close by, but unwilling to come home until he was free of that infurnal contraption.

    At least he made it back in time fur Mancat Monday!Source URL: http://idontwanttobeanythingotherthanme.blogspot.com/2009/05/mancat-monday-dylan-purrodigal.html
    Visit i dont want tobe anything other than me for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive