Thursday, September 17, 2009

3-Ds: HOW TWEET IT IS!



























































    There I was searching high and low for Tweet pictures since Fin had declared this "Tweek Week". Of course, I came across hundreds of squirrel shots, but tweets are very hard to come by. The evil squirrels have been front and center this year.

    Then, lo and behold, I found some of Robin and his wife Robyn from early last May! I had completely forgotten I had taken them, so it was a "Eureka" kind of moment.

    You'll note that Robyn seems to be doing all the foraging, while Robin just stands around and struts his stuff. His big red breast, that is! I didn't know that robins could be so cocky, but this one certainly qualifies. However, perhaps that's just a male trait in general -- to be so egocentric.

    Well, once the little egos (or is that eggos?) come along, Robin might even have to babysit (in a very literal way) from time to time, while mama Robyn brings home the bacon, or even more likely, the worms.

    That actually might make one less worm to deal with in the nest, because I'm sure Robin will worm his way out of there at the earliest opportunity leaving Robyn to feed and bathe the kids before putting them to bed. A mama robin's work is never done!

    P.S. I wonder what they'll name the kids? Here's a list of possible contenders: Robert, Roberta, Roberto, Robie, Robroy, Billyrob, Robbybill, Robocop, Robina, Robusta, Robuster, Robustest (for the one with the biggest breast in the bunch). Eggs always come in dozens and I've come up with at least a dozen names (aside from Robin, Jr., of course). Let's just hope Robyn didn't go for fertility treatments.Source URL: http://idontwanttobeanythingotherthanme.blogspot.com/2009/09/3-ds-how-tweet-it-is.html
    Visit i dont want tobe anything other than me for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive