Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Old School Monsters: Purple Worm

    I remember reading some background, attributed to Gary Gygax, on the development of the purple worm. Sorry, nothing terribly "blue" about its origins.

    Several miniatures companies have done their own versions of the purple worm, but for sheer massiveness and energy, you need look nay further than the one developed by WOTC.

    This fellow stands easily 50% taller than its cousin, sold by Reaper. I love Reaper miniatures, but my vote goes to the WOTC version of the purple worm (the Reaper miniature for Orcus outclasses WOTC's though ... I will feature the Reaper version of Orcus in an upcoming post).
    Source URL: http://idontwanttobeanythingotherthanme.blogspot.com/2009/09/old-school-monsters-purple-worm.html
    Visit i dont want tobe anything other than me for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive