Thursday, September 17, 2009

The Curves of Her Inner Thighs


    Houston
    Do you copy? We have a manual separation of the first stage ring. Repeat, we have a manual separation. Hobobob is coming back into the capsule. We are waiting now for positive react valve pressure for second stage ignition. Standing by for second stage ignition, Houston.

    Fucking website. I'm looking over all of the paperwork that I have ever gotten from Fair Hearing and the Human Resources, Association, HRA and I'm realizing here that the Fair Hearing Office is the legislative arm of the HRA. So let me get this right here. HRA is the asshole that is the agency behind the state doling out millions to people who are under public assistance.

    HRA uses a corporation that it subcontracts the small stuff to. The day to day organizing of the people and resources. All this agency does is vet you as to fitness for their programs, then sloughs you off back into the streets. Basically to thin out the herd of those who are weak and can't keep up with their bullshit. It makes up rules and regulations, and then enforces them, all under the auspices of the HRA. This contractor is called WECARE.

    When you have a complaint against WECARE, HRA has a legal agency for you to turn to. Well it's not entirely legal, it's a form of binding arbitration that they use to hear your grivances in a fair and impartial manner. But how can arbitration be fair and impartial when their very paycheck is coming from the very same agency that you have the grievance against? Meaning, if I have a complaint against you and need someone to be fair and impartial, why would I go to your flunky?

    That's right. Lets call a spade a spade. I'm reading through my fair hearing that I had, which was largely due to the fact that WECARE fucked up with their own voluminous paperwork. The dick and the pussy connection broke between WECARE and HRA and they got their shit sideways. Now looking at the paperwork of the hearing, which I just happened to be going through when I was searching for my paperwork for my ID and I found the decision, which was basically that, because HRA withdrew their complaint I was let off the hook.

    Meaning, that HRA was in charge of the whole show from the beginning. This so called Judge, of which he is, is just a judge for the HRA (Kind of like a White judge in racist South). If you expect fair and impartial from him, you can go suck yer nuts. Double meaning! When I walk in with all of my paperwork, it had better be by the law, as they promulgate it, or I can go suck my nuts.

    What I'm trying to tell you boys and girls, is that behind all of this sincerity and profession- alism, there appears to be a kangaroo court. They make the rules and I do as they say, or I get no benefits from them, so to speak. Nothing fair and nothing honest in that. Just like that bonehead, Ms. Robot, and Ms. Trainee was telling me. It's that way because we say so.

    On the morning of a new and glorious day, I miss it again. All I see is the faint glow of the sun through the plastic screens around my air recycling unit in the Space Pod. I get up and have the food replicator make coffee, and I boot up the command deck main system. I make myself comfortable and check the incoming data transmissions.

    I work. I work on my court case, going through more papers. The good news: I'm almost at the end. The bad news: Next I have to copy it all, one page at a time. Then I look over the paperwork, the four or five forms that I have to get my state ENID (ENhanced ID). Basically. I can't prove who I am, the day was born, or the country in which I was born in, but I can prove that I live in New York city.

    Ain't that rich. So if I'm ever picked up by homeland security, it's off to rendition for my fat ass. All because I had my wallet stolen three years ago. OH yeah, ID was a long hard struggle just to get as far as I did. But wait, there's more to come. This ENID takes the cake. Not here is another puzzle to solve. Hmmmm.

    I look up at the clock. It's soon time to go to Dr. D's session, but damn, I have a reading all the way in Brooklyn tonight. I seriously don't want to go all the way downtown, just to come all the way uptown to go all the way back downtown again! This is some bullshit. Dr. D. is just going to have to mark me down as excused and file me as a section 48. Shit, it's about time for the other shoe to drop, why not now? Right? So I stay working.

    I move over to the SHOUT OUT paperwork. I get the bio from the feature late, but now I have time since I'm not going to Dr. D.'s! But I don't do it anyway. I write my novel. I'll take care of it tonight when I come back from my Feature at the Perch Cafe. Before leaving there is an email to the hosts of the Perch. OBSIDIAN will not be able to make it for our DOUBLE feature. Now this is a real bad sign.

    I have it to do, so I get my ass into the shower.

    HobobobSource URL: http://idontwanttobeanythingotherthanme.blogspot.com/2009/09/curves-of-her-inner-thighs.html
    Visit i dont want tobe anything other than me for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive