Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Summer Reading

    by Christie Kelley

    Yes, you read the title of this blog right. It's time to be perfectly honest with you all. I read nothing over the summer. Nothing! Between real estate, writing deadlines, kids, busy vacations, etc., I did not read one single thing. And I really don't think the newspaper counts.

    I didn't even get to a couple of my favorite authors who had releases this summer. This isn't right! So now, I'm craving books. Craving romance! I desperately need to read something that I didn't write.

    Now that my copyedits for Something Scandalous are finished and Book 4, (Scandal of the Season) is almost done, I need to read. And I'm looking for guidance from you all.

    Fall is coming, except for some of you down under who get to enjoy spring. I love fall. I almost think it's a better time to read anyway. There's nothing better on a cool fall day than a fire in the fireplace and a good book. Well, unless it's raining out. I loooove that!

    I started on Janet Mullany's, A Most Lamentable Comedy two nights ago and will probably finish it tonight. It is a very quick, funny and delightful read. But do I read next?
    I need suggestions! I read almost all subgenres of romance. Though, I prefer historical and contemporary. A little paranormal is okay too.

    So, I need your help! What were the top five books you read this summer? What was the one book you couldn't put down?
    Source URL: http://idontwanttobeanythingotherthanme.blogspot.com/2009/09/summer-reading.html
    Visit i dont want tobe anything other than me for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive