Friday, September 25, 2009

Mules, Naked Dancing and Strong Men


    One more day before I have to go back to WECARE. Like I'm going. Like I even care. I have shit I have to do, and fucking around with them don't count for one. Cut my benefits? Probably for a month. I've had them cut before for a month, so maybe it'll be two months before I can reapply. But that's fine. I'll survive. I'll ration pills, I'll do what it takes. And in the meantime, prep for my court case.

    You don't get it yet do you? FUCK THESE PEOPLE IN THEIR HEARTS AND DIE! Clear? I'm aiming to misbehave, and if this is how they punish me? Fuck em. Fear of pain is worse than the pain itself. Then threats work. Stubborn mules are usually shot in the head or left alone, depending on their taskmaster. I wonder which one I'll be. We'll see. I feel that they are playing dirty because I played it light and loose with my adjournment. REMEMBER, I didn't go in to my court case. They said now...now that I had to go in to get my next adjournment, in fact, they said, precisely:

    Please be further advised, however, that this office will be unable to provide any further rescheduling of this hearing. Any request for adjournments must be made in person directly at the hearing. The hearing officer will then determine if there is sufficient reason to grant an adjournment. Failure to appear will constitute a default of the fair hearing.

    I went over their heads and got my adjournment from Charles in Charles. Didn't I tell you that I was going to do just that? And I got my fucking adjournment! So they at HRA got pissed off and sent me back to the house of horrors while I'm dealing with my court case. But here's the rub, as long as my case is not in hearing, a little less than two weeks, aid is still to continue. So I'll still get my meds and shit like that! I dance naked around my room. Not a pretty sight!!

    I get up and get ready. I gather all of my proofs, and I mean ALL of my proofs for a state ID and head down to the DMV to face the dragon at least once. I get upstairs and there's a paltry line to the information booth. The guy at the information booth points me jovially to another paltry line. I wait on this line to get to the women behind the cameras. Here's where the real work begins. When I get to one I lay out all of my shit. She looks at it and says...."You need something else with your first name on it. I look through my wallet. I pull out tons of shit, but either they have my name and no picture or a picture with no name. FUCK "Come back when you reach six points." I DONT FUCKING HAVE SIX POINTS! I was too dejected to shout. I just stepped away to see that a fucking MASSIVE line had formed behind me. What was it on, lunch break?

    I march off, disgusted, and walk to my appointment with Dr. K. I'm not feeling all that well, I let her know. Everything seems to be going wrong all of a sudden. Will I only make matters worse for myself by fighting with WECARE? "WECARE!" She exclaims. "You're fighting a court case against WECARE!? You are doing everyone a public service! They are so poorly run that they should be shut down. Further, I heard that they were loosing their contract with the city! Yes! I'll even help you with your court case!" She grabs pen and paper and scheduler. She is fucking excited. "I can come in when you meet with Dr. W. tomorrow and we all can talk about how we're going to handle this WECARE issue." I am feeling good. I have at least one doctor in my corner. We'll see how this court case goes.

    Yes, I say to her. I want to see how this court case goes before I mobilize the mechanized army. I have a delicate balance to my argument, and I don't want to rock the boat, so to speak. But I leave her office feeling strong and capable. I feel as if I have a soldier on my side of the army. That's a good feeling.

    I head home, dig through the mail box and find nothing, then I go on line to my old school, Aviation HS and leave a message on their email. That I want my HS Diploma. What do I have to do to come get it? If I don't hear from them by early Monday morning, I'm going to go up there and talk to them personally. See if I can get it in my hands right then and there. If that is possible, I'll just go straight to the DMV and pick up my ID, same day shit. Now that would work out. That would be a high point to a difficult position.

    And I am on the horns of a dilemma here. I have some real problems coming from all directions. I don't know what to make of it, but I'll try my best to overcome them.

    Fire is the test of gold; adversity, of strong men. -Seneca

    Keep your chin up folks,

    HobobobSource URL: http://idontwanttobeanythingotherthanme.blogspot.com/2009/09/mules-naked-dancing-and-strong-men.html
    Visit i dont want tobe anything other than me for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive