Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Internet Addiction


    I was busy this morning.

    I got up at 5:30. Flawless Victory!

    Got into the shower, put away my dirty clothes, washed dishes, threw out the trash. I made my bed, cleaned my desk...I did the whole nine yards because when I get back I hate to return to a messy house, or apartment, or room. I've always loved coming home to a spic and span house. It just feels good.

    One problem. I thought that I would have a comfortable hour on the Internet, coffee in hand, sending off the last of my emails and updating my blog...but NOOOOOO, the fucking router signals were not in the room. I mean, they were GONE again. I scanned and scanned and scanned and came up goose egg. That's fucking tragic. I hurried up and threw my shit together. I finished packing my bags and flew out the door, heading downstairs to Starbucks, where I get online to do my work.

    Yes, I have to admit, I am addicted to the Internet. My addiction to alcohol and drugs has been redirected to the ethereal world of the Internet. I am a Connect Addict.

    I have to have the bean and the Internet. Both at the same time. Which means I am going to get my shit together and get the Internet in my room, for real.

    I wrap this shit up. Pack my backpack and get up to leave. This is going to be a long day, so I'd better be humble about it and hit the road.

    I hit the road.

    HobobobSource URL: http://idontwanttobeanythingotherthanme.blogspot.com/2008/12/internet-addiction.html
    Visit i dont want tobe anything other than me for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive