Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Expressions From The Mind

    I told you my mind writes whatever the fuck it wants. I've learned to leave it alone and just get it out of my head.

    FUCK

    My hand closes around yours
    I hold you down gently
    you fold into me
    and together we fly

    I breathe in your smell
    bury my head in the nape of your neck
    taste your sweat
    press my face into your hair

    You are a feast to the senses
    your body is a Nirvana
    I am barefoot in its grassy fields
    I find myself freed of moorings

    My struggle with you is earnest
    we contend in the dark
    but I do not need light to see
    my hands roam your body
    they have all the eyes I need

    I hear you clearly now
    your voice low and breathless
    you stare wild with eyes closed
    reaching your moment of climax
    rushing upon you

    I brush your hair from your face
    wipe away your sweat
    I govern your transit
    guide you lovingly
    to where you want to go

    And when you get there
    I arrive with you,
    the world around us
    bleeds out
    there is a trembling, but it is not the Earth

    It is the world we have made
    of flesh and blood of sweat and desire
    And it will be with us, a part of us
    for it is us
    long after we part


    Hobobob, 2009
    Source URL: http://idontwanttobeanythingotherthanme.blogspot.com/2009/02/expressions-from-mind.html
    Visit i dont want tobe anything other than me for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive