Friday, October 3, 2008

Welcome to the Mistress of Pleasure!!


    Hi everyone! Kirsten here, and it is my great pleasure to present to you Delilah Marvelle. Delilah’s first book, Mistress of Pleasure, was released in September and is selling like hot…well, it’s just hot, folks!! Truly, if you are looking for a book you can lose yourself in, a book to sit there with a guilty smile on your face as you consume it in one sitting, this is the book for you. But I will warn you, read this one with a fan at your side, and be prepared to learn a few things—a few naughty things—along the way.

    I am thrilled to welcome Delilah onto the blog because, besides being an incredibly talented writer, she’s also a dear friend and chapter mate of mine, and one of the folks who welcomed me into the bosom of RWA and helped show me the ropes. Delilah is an absolutely delightful person, and with a face that’s so sweet, you can’t possibly imagine her writing all those naughty words. She’s also got a great call story, and a great story of how she came to write this book. But I’ll let her answer all your questions in due time. For now, Delilah has left you with a letter of introduction…

    My Dearest Readers,

    As Mistress of Pleasure is my first book, I have to say many people will not know what to expect from me. Here is a short list of what you will find between the pages of Mistress of Pleasure:

    -Naughty words.
    -Incredibly sexy Lords, including one VERY sexy Lord.
    -Humor that would make your mother AND father blush.
    -A retired courtesan with a mind to reeducate the male population about sex and love by opening a school.
    -Lessons given by the granddaughter of said retired courtesan who has very little experience but is theoretically VERY experienced.
    -A happily ever after for everyone involved.

    Now for those of you that felt that list wasn't enough, I decided to take 3 of my characters hostage and ask them two very simple questions:

    What do you think about the book Mistress of Pleasure, which features you and the School of Gallantry?

    Madame de Maitenon: "My school needs more advertisement. So this is very, very good."

    Maybelle de Maitenon: "Oh, dear God. Really? That's...wonderful. Only please. Don't tell Edmund."

    Edmund Worthington, the Duke of Rutherford: "There's a bloody what? Pardon me. I need to contact my solicitor at once."

    What valuable lessons did the School of Gallantry teach you?

    Madame: "That I need a much bigger school."

    Maybelle: "Men are creatures of habit that simply need to be properly re-educated."

    Edmund: "That a good education is hard to come by."

    And so there you have it. Do you have any questions you'd like to ask my characters? Go right ahead!!Source URL: http://idontwanttobeanythingotherthanme.blogspot.com/2008/10/welcome-to-mistress-of-pleasure.html
    Visit i dont want tobe anything other than me for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive