Thursday, January 29, 2009

And the Winnah is....


    Jeanne: Hi Everyone! My fabulous friend Heidi Betts let her cats choose the winners...okay, not the most standard way to do it, but....Here's what she posted:
    From Heidi: Let's see...little pieces of paper everywhere, cats picked...
    Laurie
    Jo
    Terrio
    Congratulations, ladies! Please visit the Backlist page of my website (http://www.heidibetts.com/books/index.php/back) & pick a title you’re interested in...& this does include the HOTTER THAN HELL anthology...then e-mail me (heidi@heidibetts.com) with your book choice & mailing info, & I’ll get your prizes right out to you!
    Jeanne: Also, from my blog in early January, I realized I totally forgot to pick a winner!
    So...Gannon, drop me an email at Jeanne AT JeanneAdams DOT com and give me your snail mail so you can get some slurpy Godiva!
    Source URL: http://idontwanttobeanythingotherthanme.blogspot.com/2009/01/and-winnah-is.html
    Visit i dont want tobe anything other than me for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive