Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Memories Run Riot


    BACK IN MY OWN BED


    I'm far from home
    seeing the sights
    going to strange places
    and seeing new things

    I'm far from my house
    staying with you
    eating with you
    walking hand in hand with you

    I'm far from my place
    sleeping in your bed
    warming your covers
    leaving an indelible mark

    I'm far from my locale
    and I'm having a great time
    But still, I long
    to be back in my own bed

    Little do I know
    that I'll be leaving yours cold
    and you
    missing me

    Hobobob, 2008



    Source URL: http://idontwanttobeanythingotherthanme.blogspot.com/2009/01/memories-run-riot.html
    Visit i dont want tobe anything other than me for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive